Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectI'm disappointed,
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=1456&mesg_id=1494
1494, I'm disappointed,
Posted by CaptainRook, Sat May-08-04 08:54 PM
I thought that you were gonna give me the lottery numbers for the next big roll of the numbers. Holding out on me apparently.

>no and no, like i said, we'll agree to disagree.

If that's what you want to call it, Mr. Advocate of the "God Complex", in the name of "progress".

>
>(and that "tasty" comment was my weak attempt at being
>facetious.

And weak it was, very weak; like the rest of your argument in support of GMO's.

even though they are tasty i am basing my
>arguement on all the points i have addressed in the various
>responses to this post.)

If you think that Frankenstein food is tasty (since that is what you're into, i.e. taste, and not health), I suggest you try some food grown organically. Now that's some good eats right there. Food with it's proper genetic structure in tact, and raised without chemicals, pesticides, herbicides, and other man-made poisons. This food is the closest thing to Completely Divine food that we can get in the States. Not only does it "taste good"; it is also healthy and good for you (not just good to you).

By the way, I checked for post #25, and I believe that your concerns regarding GMO's are limited because your overall perception on how unnatural and dangerous GMO's are, is limited.