Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Trinity
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14508&mesg_id=14573
14573, RE: Trinity
Posted by guest, Wed May-23-01 03:57 AM
>just because Christ is labeled
>the Son of God does
>not in anyway suggests that
>Christ was somehow created read
>Hebrew 1-8 where God the
>father is calling Jesus God.
>
>
I would have to disagree. Through man's arrogance, many translations of the bible tend to remove GOD's name. Some spots they remove Jesus name using only A title...which we use today-LORD or God. These two terms only Denote extreme reverence. If I were a personal friend of yours, how would you feel if I only refered to you as Woman or Man when addressing you. The ultimate respect is to use someones name. That is their identity, their unique feature to those who associate with them. Where they chose to omit GOD's name they used GOD. CHeck this tho....They distinguish this by capitalizing all the letters within(GOD). A lot of people who belive in the trinity use a scripture in the book of acts that says "and the son was a God." If you know what I'm talking about, read it again and notice that the writter wrote God in two different ways! GOD and God, guess who's who!

And if yall dont know GOD's name, go watch Indiana Jones:The Last Crusade. ------Psalm 81:18
Read Jill Scotts cd insert liner notes.
Why do rasta's praise JAH!
Why do avid church goers say HALLELUJAH!-----peep JAH

If GOD did not want us to use his name he would not have had the hebrew YHWH or YAHWEH written down.

PEACE
MR. DANIELS

I just wanna innovate and stimulate minds...-COMMON
COOOOOMMMON....thats my muufu**a - Common sense