Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: JESUS' WIFE AND KIDS ??????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14508&mesg_id=14567
14567, RE: JESUS' WIFE AND KIDS ??????
Posted by guest, Tue May-22-01 03:27 AM
Respect is due to all for at least having some form of spirituality within, but we must learn to read. When I say read I mean absorb/take in/ and mostly understand. I am notfamiliar with the Q'oruan?{kor'an} so I cant comment on that. But the Bible is simply an inspired reference or chronicle that was provided for mankind by God through men.
There are 66 true books of the Bible, and we must reference them all to have true understanding. As far as weddings and family and Jesus....... check this out.
Jesus is not the only child of Mary, just the only one by means of GOD.He had at least 4 other siblings, there are scriptures that point to this. Jesus is the son of GOD not GOD.

--John 3:16 says"for he loved the world so much that he(GOD)gave his only begotten son".-- Jesus is the only creation totally created by God, Jesus became the "masterworker". GOD being architect and Jesus being contractor. Not a trinity!!!! What is the point of God killing himself? Who is bad enough to resurrect GOD!!!! GOD is almighty, all powerful, why hide behind this trinity. GOD is not a Skitszofrenic.

--There are a number of mary's referenced in the bible, make sure you got the right one. There's Mary(mom) & Mary(lazarus sister)
& Mary Magdalene & whoever else knows. The names MARTHA and MARY were mad common back then.---

---Jesus was a prophet but also much more. A messiah to provide us with the means to atone for our sins so to speak.

Its deep yall... so if ya read it, read it thouroughly

WWW.ALLBEATZ.COM comin soon.................

SPOT FOR ALL THE BEATHEADZ