Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: good aurgument but
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14508&mesg_id=14556
14556, RE: good aurgument but
Posted by HashimAbdulKhaliq, Tue May-22-01 04:36 AM
>199:33 says he died and
>would be ressurected.
>If anything the Qua'ran might as
>well claim that he is
>God they gave him everything
>else.
>
The fact that you pointed out a Sura that doesnt exist leads me to think that you havent really read the Quran yourself. I have been in discussins with Christians before about similiar things. The "Jesus" issue is the main difference between Islam and Christianity. The brother is right by telling you not to just look at the english translation of the Quran. There are a few different english translations anyway. You will find different verbage in different translations that will lead you flag problems with Islam and the Quran. When you look for a problem in something you tend to find one. I challenge you to read the Quran from cover to cover with a clear mind and heart. Just do it and see what happens. Dont read it to find fault in Islam and support your beliefs just read it. As a matter of Fact, I challenge you to study Islam with a clear heart and mind.

Remember knowing about God is one thing. Understanding God is completely different. If you dont understand God how can you believe in him, do what pleases him, stay away from what displeases him and gain God's love and not his wrath?

I suggest you study the Quran and the Bible and seek to find out about God. Who is he? Who he is not?

Dont think about your family or what youve been taught ever before. If you go to read the Bible keep in mind there are books that were taken out and it has been tampered with by mankind big time. While the Quran has only been translated into a respective language from Arabic.

I also advise you to use logic not emotion and see what happens.

Take care