Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectMore lies, this time with some hypocrisy!
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14508&mesg_id=14554
14554, More lies, this time with some hypocrisy!
Posted by guest, Wed May-23-01 03:04 AM
Clearly you are a hypocrite. In your first post you ask those who will respond to you to be respectful, and I was respectful. So in your second post you insult Muhammad (saws) and rant on about questioning his morality. It is interesting that I refuted every single false thing you said relating to the Islamic view of Jesus (as), and in your second post you had nothing to say in response. I can do the same for your second post if you'd like, and you'll probably change the topic to another one of misunderstanding like jihad once I explain it all.

*sigh*

It is funny that polygamy is such a huge issue for you. According to anthropologists, 70% of the world practices polygamy officially. I say officially because there are many people in USA who are not really practicing monogamy, rather they are married to one woman and have several others on the side. i.e. adultery.

It is natural for the man to have the desire to have more than one woman. Islam simply provides the proper and legal way to go about doing it.

As far as the other "holes" you speak about, they are only the result of you studying Islam through non-Muslim writings.