Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwordz from a "z. york" hater
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14446
14446, wordz from a "z. york" hater
Posted by abduhu, Wed May-23-01 04:32 AM
taken from:http://illuminopolis.hypermart.net/yorkiec.html

kas19, if you want to argue w/ someone, this is that someone.

For some weird reason, I have not received mail from Malachi in months. He even said that He told all Nuwaubian not to talk to me, I heard that he asked people on Kodesh opps I mean Mt. Paran, opps I mean Wahanee, opps I mean Tama-Re. Whatever 404 Shady Dale Road. Eatonton Ga. "where is GTO MESSIAH?" too bad people do not know that GTO is not welcomed on 404 Shady Dale Road by the request of Malachi Himself-. So I wonder why he would be sending me some mail. When I checkout the title of the Email, I started to smirk. As I read it the Email, I started to giggle, and when I downloaded the picture, I stared to Laugh like crazy. Malachi York wrote this.

Subj.: Tibetan Monks bless Egypt of the West
Date: 9/19/98 5:41:46 PM Eastern Daylight Time
For 3 days we were visited by Tibetan monks and their entourage, who prayed, chanted and performed ancient rituals around the Maguraj on Egypt of the West as a purification ceremony against evil. It was beautiful to hear them chant Om with the Om coming from the pyramid, as people sat in circles and chanted you could feel the positive energy and the negative leaving. So if you are negative please stay away and we are happy that so many negative people have left and now we know why. This was an event that you should not have missed.
end email.

To a lot of Nuwaubians who don't study, they might not be firmer with the origin of the things that York is mentioning here, For example. What is a Tibetan Monk? Doesn't Brad Pitt have a movie to do with them? Chanting Om? A lot of Nuwubians refuse to see the many contradictions in the teachings of Malachi .Z York. York tried to make it sound like it was real spiritual because he had Tibetan monks wanted to come to 404 Shady Dale road? Do these Monks real know who Malachi Z. York is? Do they know that Malachi York ,who is the Author of the Holy Tablets said in the Holy Tablets that They were ignorante?

Holy Tablets - 6 :16: 254 "And I weeped for those gowned in ignorance, beardless though they be Muslims, Christians, Jews, and the likes of Zoroastrians, Buddhists. Or whatever."

In this verse he just called Buddhist Ignorant but yet he makes it a big deal and says that they bring "positive energy" when they come to 404 Shady Dale Rd. York you are so two faced, (or 19 faced (~*~) because you say one thing but do another and teach one thing then act like you don't. What if I was to inform those Buddhist Monks about your real feelings on Buddhism( Buddah is Sanskrit for Enlightened) and let see how much clout you got with them at that point, pops.

Tibetan Buddhism ,which happens to be a religion (something that York so despises) derived from the Indian Mahayana form of Buddhism and prevailing in Tibet, Bhutan, Sikkim, Mongolia, and parts of Siberia and SW China. Much of its ritual is based on Tantra and on Bon shamanism, a primitive Tibetan religion. Tradition has it that Buddhism was introduced into Tibet in the 7th-8th cent. A.D. Buddhist texts and commentaries were later translated from the Sanskrit. (Make not that York calls Sanskrit the script of the demons) Suppressed at first by the Bon shamans, the new faith was reformed in the 11th cent. by an Indian monk, Atisa, founder of the Kadampa sect. The 13th cent. brought rule by the Sas-Kya abbots, chosen by Kublai Khan. Ensuing corruption led to the much-needed reforms of the Yellow Hat sect (14th-15th cent.). In 1641 a ruling Mongol prince granted temporal and spiritual control over all Tibet to the fifth grand lama , the Dalai Lama. The Dalai Lama soon became the temporal leader of Tibet, and spiritual supremacy resided with the chief abbot of the Zhaxilhünbo monastery near Xigazê, known as the Panchen Lama. Succession to either position is said to depend on direct reincarnation. Dedicated Tibetan Buddhists seek Nirvana, (Make note that York consideres nirvana to be the original home of disagreable demons) but the popular religion retains shamanistic elements and includes hymns and prayers and the worship of many spirits.

Nirvana comes from the Sanskrit word nirvâNam, which means "a blowing out, extinction," nirvana : nis-, nir-, out, away + vâti, it blows. Nirvana, in Buddhism, Jainism, and Hinduism, is a state of supreme bliss; liberation from suffering and from samsara, one's bondage to the repeating cycle of death and rebirth, which is brought about by desire. Nirvana is attainable in life through moral discipline and the practice of yoga, leading to the extinction of all attachment and ignorance.

Yoga, which also comes from Sanskrit, means union. Yoga is the general term for spiritual disciplines, followed for centuries by devotees of both Hinduism and Buddhism, to attain higher consciousness and liberation from ignorance, suffering, and rebirth. It is also the name of one of the six orthodox systems of Indian philosophy. Raja yoga royal yoga was expounded by Patanjali (2d cent. B.C.), who divided the practice into eight stages, the highest of which is samadhi, or identification of the individual consciousness with the Godhead. Hindu tradition in general recognizes three main types of yoga: jnana yoga, the path of wisdom and discrimination; bhakti yoga, the path of love and devotion to a personal God; and karma yoga, the path of selfless action. Hatha yoga, widely practiced in the West, emphasizes physical control and postures. Kundalin yoga, associated with Tantra ( Sanskrit for doctrine), is based on the physiology of the "subtle body." It attempts to open centers of psychic energy called chakras (another Sanskrit word meaning Circle or Wheel), said to be located along the spinal column, and to activate the kundalini (another Sanskrit word meaning Coil ) a force located at the base of the spine. Yoga is usually practiced under the guidance of a guru, or spiritual teacher. Contemporary systems of yoga stress attaining spiritual realization without withdrawing from the world, as the older traditions taught

In 1959, following the Tibetan revolt against the Chinese, the 14th Dalai Lama went into exile in India. The Chinese installed the Panchen Lama (d. 1989) in his place as ruler, and repressed Buddhism in Tibet. Since the 1980s, however, there has been greater tolerance of religious practice in Tibet, although the Chinese government rejected the boy who was confirmed (1995) by the Dalai Lama as the new Panchen Lama and forced the selection of a different boy.

And By the way OM is also from Sanskrit, The language York calls the Language of the Demons Om is the supreme and most sacred syllable,according to Hindus and Buddhist consisting in Sanskrit of the three sounds (a), (u), and (m), representing various fundamental triads and believed to be the spoken essence of the universe. It is uttered as a mantra and in affirmations and blessings.

Questions?
1)Why would York be so happy that people that he considers ignorant are on his land?

2)Why would York call the Monks visiting his land brought "positive energy" but at the same time say that the origin of their religion is based on teachings from people who he calls Demons?

York is such a hypocrite. If only those nice harmless Tibetan Monks knew who York really was.

end quote

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika