Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MALACHI Z. YORK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14445
14445, RE: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MALACHI Z. YORK
Posted by abduhu, Wed May-23-01 04:18 AM
ok. post#10 takes us to a link that describes who malachi z. york is. now, this link: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/Corridor/4978/york.html, has the same info, but continues from there..............:

It later goes on to say on page 28-29(in part):
"Ques: Do You Have Proof Of This?

Ans: The proof appears in my writings. The facts and names of people that have never been known in historical calculation, In calendar , times and places that are so detailed that it could not have been fabricated . I feel sorry for the people who sit around and think I have the power to fabricate all of these things. If I did I would probably spend my time writing movies as opposed to trying to raise the lost souls.

I don’t sit around and make these things up. These are distinct personalities of people or beings, Who have lived in the past or in other galaxies inter-dimensional at this time called "NOW" who incarnated into me and they relay their messages through me to you. That is what makes me different from most people. I Am Not A Religious Man. I Am Just A Teacher. I have been saying this for many years. I am not saying that I am anything special as an individual. I am saying that these power comes through me and they are distinct beings.

I possessed a number of eight distinctive personalities, There are others. Each one of them represents a certain amount of information that must be conveyed in these last days and times. Some of their jobs are finished, I don’t hear them anymore. Some of them represents spirituality, Some of them are healers, historians, Great men and some of them accompanied great men or are Extra-Terrestrial beings. Often times people have misinterpreted my characters by this and have made up their own interpretations of who they thought I was."

end quote

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika