Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: my last one for the day:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14398
14398, RE: my last one for the day:
Posted by Sudani, Tue May-22-01 10:29 AM

Forget what you say. I have spoken with his CHILDREN. You can cry about us being emotional muslims but I was not even muslim when I would spend time learning about this whole HTM thing, and some of his kids and MANY women(maybe 50 with kids) accross this United States... I have been told about thier travels and all of this stuff. Spare me. The ones who left him then were living WAAAY better than the ones who were with him...

Why should your child have to SET UP AN APPOINTMENT in order to see you? but that was the case

You talk what you know but I know what went on behind closed doors. If he can't guide his OWN kids THEN what???

Not to mention the thought that some of the women in his cult had to sleep with him when they were not married.

About Aisha (ra) she did not argue about marrying the Prophet Muhammad(salallah alayhe wasalaam) and her father who was the Prophet's(saw) best friend(ra) and all of them knew that Muhammad WAS the Messenger of Allah and since he has an impecable reputation even among his enemies in Mecca, we was trusted. They did not consumate the marriage until she went through the onset of childbearing and she is among the highest of esteem of the muslims. She was outspoken and she was not oppressed. She was also offered the choice (as all of his wives were) to either choose the Prophet Muhammad or choose other than him. They all chose him and there were enough witnesses to this.

It is a very NEW idea that AGE makes an adult and NOT ability to procreate.

Allah is the Authority for what WE say.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"The one whose faith is perfect is afflicted by the whisperer(shaytaan). The thief does not bother entering a ruined house."-(al-Jawahir al-Hisan)