Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectmy last one for the day:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14396
14396, my last one for the day:
Posted by AZ, Tue May-22-01 08:17 AM
"The time and space relationship is linked to the human and Earth’s bio-rythms, and that determines how many dimensions for a world, which in your case is a third-dimension reality, are up for grabs. This is dealing with the extra space we have in our time."
"Let me explain. The clocks on Earth used to have a “tick” and a “tock.” Now there is only the “tick.” So time has been changed, and that missing “tock” is up for grabs that can be utilized by extraterrestrial beings who overstand this “altered time,” and they can come in and out of this dimension at will."

Source: Who Lived Before The Adam & Eve Story?

One more:
"Dyslexia means to go against the law. “Dys” a Greek word meaning “hard, difficult or against” and “lexia” or lex a latin word meaning “law.” Here an English word dyslexia made from a combination of two distinctive languages combined to form one word! Do you follow? So in actuality, when a person is said to have dyslexia, it is because they say the child reads and spells English backwards. That’s not the problem.
What it is, is the person’s brain refuses to go against the original law, meaning the first languages, the ancient Aramic (Hebrew) and Ashuric/Syriac (Arabic). Both of which existed almost simultaneously because Aram and Asshur son of Shem, who the languages came from, lived at the same time. Aramic and Ashuric/Syraic were, and still are written and read form right to left. English, a language that came about much later is read and written from left to right. From the the word dog comes the dog “god” Anubis (the jackal), the Egyptian Diety of the Dead."

Source: GOD, God, god—What Is The Difference?

dyslexia = "the child reads and spells English backwards"
this is totally incorrect.

This guy is not even trying hard. This is so amateurish. I could come up with better stuff than this.