Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: WHO?????????
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14373
14373, RE: WHO?????????
Posted by abduhu, Tue May-22-01 10:07 AM
man, you sharper than creases.;-)
maybe what i was trying to say didnt come out right.
but do you disagree w/ the below?

>"HELL NO!!!, I WONT DISREGARD HIS
>ACTIONS !!! IDEALS AND WORDS
>THAT ONE ESPOUSES AND BRINGS
>TO THE TABLE SHOULD BE
>REINFORCED BY THAT INDIVIDUALS ACTION(S).
>OTHERWISE, HE IS A DAMN
>HYPOCRITE!!!!!"
>
>Didn't you say "judge muslims by
>islam, not islam by the
>muslims."

yes i did. and i meant it.

>Equating this logic to the Nuwabian
>doctrine would mean that the
>Nuwaubian information is just as
>valid despite York's personal actions.

true. what i said does lend his information credibility. but this credibility eventually has to be given back to the one who gave it. IT WAS ONLY A LOAN.

BUT TO STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND,.......the foundation of the information is cracked (z. york). and i mean CRACKED!
SO HOW COULD IT BE TRUSTED? there is a real good example of this that im going to post when i get the "ansar cult" book back.
when z. used to be a "muslim", he used to allow anal sex. now, in islam it is forbidden. it is not forbidden in the qur'an w/ the words "anal sex is forbidden",etc.,, but actually it is. this is the act of the ppl of sodom, hence the word sodomy-in its original meaning. and the act of the ppl of sodom was most certainly FORBIDDEN. anyways, it is foerbidden in the hadith.
so what does z. do? he retranslates the hadith-in arabic-to english. and guess what? its not EVEN A TRANSLATION!!!! he juxtaposes and switches words from there original order, to something that doesnt make any sense. nevertheless, HIS TRANSLATION ALLOWED ANAL SEX.

IN OTHER WORDS, WHAT I SHOULD HAVE SAID IS:
just b/c a pimp says he wont beat you, dont make it so. i imean really, HES A PIMP! SO HOW COULD YOU TRUST HIM?

>Just keeping you to YOUR word
>and on your toes.
>If I misunderstand somehow please
>explain.

prociate it.
>
>PEace
>Solarus
>From your personal R.O.K.S (resident okaystalker)<-seems
>like you got alot of
>'em these days.
>;-)
who sez i was talkin about you? couldve been the one(s) youre referring to.;-)

i hope this cleared up everything.

and ALLAH IS THE SOURCE OF ALL STRENGTH.

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika