Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MALACHI Z. YORK
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14371
14371, RE: THE LIFE AND TIMES OF MALACHI Z. YORK
Posted by abduhu, Tue May-22-01 08:55 AM
shall be defeated...Don't try to
>attack his activities...attack his information.
perhaps like bill clinton, huh? dont worry about who was under the table, or what was going on. just focus on the fact that he has done sooo much for this country and that up until then, he was considered a good husband.
or maybe jesse jackson, huh? dont worry about what he did while he was counciling bill, just focus on the fact that he is soo spiritual and he did soo much for the civil rights struggle of african americans in america.
HELL NO!!!, I WONT DISREGARD HIS ACTIONS !!! IDEALS AND WORDS THAT ONE ESPOUSES AND BRINGS TO THE TABLE SHOULD BE REINFORCED BY THAT INDIVIDUALS ACTION(S). OTHERWISE, HE IS A DAMN HYPOCRITE!!!!!

>From your comments, I can
>tell that your coming from
>some Islam crap!!
sorry. not at all. i did say:
>>if Allah wills, i plan to
>>present several articles and links.
and thats all i said.

Doc is
>all about evolution, constant growth
>and change. The is the
>only thing that is constant.....CHANGE!!!
he evolved alright. FROM al hajj al imam isa bin maryam,into "the man from planet rizq"(whereever that is), into CHEIF BLACK EAGLE. and im sure hes not through yet.

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika