Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecthe can be reached @................
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14350
14350, he can be reached @................
Posted by abduhu, Fri May-18-01 11:34 AM
..........we never professed to be
>muslims in the sense that
>everyone else could relate to..........so
>in essence we were nubian(black-skinned,or
>inclined to black)islamic HEBREWS.that's the
>problem..........the funny thing is that
>when we where ansaars,people never
>wanted to acknowledge us as
>muslims.as soon as we took
>of the kiymah's and jalibiyyas,people
>want to ask,"you ain't muslim
>no more?"

if you never professed to be muslims, and you went by the title of "nubian islamic hebrews", then how could you expect anything less than the refusal of others to acknowledge the group as muslims? but...............

you were not always in ansaarullah, since its conception, right?
if you were, and you REALLY COMPREHENDED EVERYTHING THAT WAS GOING ON when he started ansaarullah, thwen youve got to be in your 30's or better, b/c as i stated already, z. really got it crunk in the late 70s to early 80s (not saying this is the peak period). so in order to have COMPREHENED what was going on, you would have had to be at least 15.

people profess to be muslims
>but don't adhere to the
>torah because of ignorance and
>egoism
for the muslim, there is no such adherence to the torah.
the adherence is to the qur'an. now, it is incumbent upon us to BELIEVE in the torah as it was revealed to mohse-moses-musa. but Allah tells us that some changed it with their own hands.
islam abrogates judaism and christianity as seen here in this authentic hadith:

Muhammad Ibn al-Alā' told us that Ibn Numayr reported from Mujālid from Ibn Aamir from Jābir that Umar Ibn al-Khattāb brought a copy of the Torah to the Prophet (P) and said: "O Apostle of God, this is a copy of the Torah." But kept silent. Then Umar started reading and the face of the Prophet kept changing. So, Abu Bakr interrupted him violently: "Don't you see the face of the Prophet (P)?" Umar looked at the Prophet's face and said "May God preserve me from His anger and from the anger of his Apostle (P), we accepted God as Lord and Islām as religion and Muhammad as prophet." Then the Prophet (Pbuh) said: "By the One Who owns Mohammed’s soul, if Moses (Pbuh) appeared to you and you followed him and left me, you would go astray from the right path and if he were alive and reached my Prophethood he would have followed me. "

but bilal is nowhere
>to be found.wonder why.

........http://www.bilalphilips.com/

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika