Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectATTN ALL
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14346
14346, ATTN ALL
Posted by abduhu, Fri May-18-01 09:26 AM
>I'm not in favor of dr.
>York, but I'm not neccessarily
>so against him.
>I've seen a few websites that
>"debunk" him.
>I think that Dr. York invites
>this kind of debacle because
>he loves the intenion (plus
>I think he gets high
>off it).
>All I'm here to say is
>that, just prove your "facts",
>but don't try to "convert"
>people or "de-program" them.

i guess in a sense i am trying to "convert" ppl. but not to islam.
to nonignorance.

and just so you know too, i am not trying to prove or disprove anything (see the first two lines in the original post), im just posting "his words" and the words of journalists and ppl, who may or maynot be biased. that part is not my concern.
my only concern is to present the picture. the reader determines what this picture looks like. not enough ppl know what the picture looks like.

there is now way that i could prove to anybody over the internet, that what im typing w/ my own hands is STRAIGHT OUT OF HIS BOOKS. maybe if i had a website, i could scan the pages and present them, but thats going too far.
besides, if i said something that he didnt say, and attributed it to a scroll that an okaplayer has, they would call me out on it, and i would be branded as a liar.
im a muslim and it is forbidden for me to lie, and the only benefit i could derive from telling a lie, is none.
im not trying to discredit him, im letting him discredit himself.
ppl want me to prove this and that, but are willing to accept what he says. why? because it sounds good? well im not into sounds, im into looks. and what he presents doenst look good to me AT ALL.
YOU CAN ACCEPT WHAT HE SAYS, OR NOT, OR CHECK IT OUT FOR YOURSELF, MAYBE.

so once again, i reiterate: im posting information-namely, WORDS FROM HIS OWN MOUTH. dont wanna prove it, disprove it, nothing.
i just wanna let the partyppl know.

when and if i decide to comment on what im posting, yall will see it.
until then,...cheerio.

coming soon (as soon as i can get the book back) Quotes from "THE ANSAR CULT" by bilal philips. this book is basically an expose, if you will, of malachi's late 70 and 80's group, ANSAARULLAH, a group of so-called "muslims" that thrived in brooklyn, new york. it presents a clear picture of their ideologies, in light of their "islamic" belief. the author uses malachi's own books, speeches, words, etc., to expose his false "islamic" belief. also, he uses ex-members to describe, in DETAIL, the basic fundamentals of the ANSAARULLAH, and the ways of malachi z. york.

p.s.- when i drop quotes from the book about "the green room", i will have said enough. no! too much.

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika