Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectQuotes from Scroll #51
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=14296&mesg_id=14322
14322, Quotes from Scroll #51
Posted by abduhu, Fri May-18-01 03:09 AM
title: Batpism Ceremony Scroll #51-For Holy Tabernacle Members Only

note: i guess the individual who gave my wife this book (more like a pamplet), as she was walking downtown, didnt know she WASNT a MEMBER, or maybe he just ran out of his usual material, and didnt want to miss the chance to expose my wife to the "right knowledge" of "the lamb" himself-malachi z. york.
who knows.

this section is entitled: About Your Doctorate's Degree

If you are a card-holding member of the holy tabernacle ministries, you should know the answers to the following questions:

1) when asked "what are you a doctor of?" your answer should be, "i am a doctor of theology, history and comparative religious studies, as well as semitic languages". but what you really are is a doctor to cure the untruths with pure facts.

2) when asked "where did you study?" your answer should be "i first studied islamic studies at the ansaarullah university in new york, as well as studying judaic torah, and jewish laws under the nubian islaamic hebrews. i also did a thorugh study on the life and times of jesus, fact and fiction, under the teachings of the holy tabernacle ministries' administration, as well as ancient egyptian and sumerian history, which i am presently studying."

3)when asked "how long did you study?" the answer applies according to enrollment of all above mentioned communities.

you, as a representative of the holy tabernacle ministries, must learn: to conduct yourself in a respectful manner, dress neatly at all times, and be ready to display the symbols of the holy tabernacle ministries and defend its teachings with the facts.

end of quote

Allah says in the 2nd surah, Al-Baqarah(The Cow) 2.25: But give glad tidings to those who believe and work righteousness, that their portion is Gardens, beneath which rivers flow. Every time they are fed with fruits therefrom, they say: "Why, this is what we were fed with before," for they are given things in similitude; and they have therein companions pure (and holy); and they abide therein (for ever).

subhaanakallahumma wabihamdika ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta astaghfiruka wa attuubu ilaika