Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectbut none of this is anything new......
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13958&mesg_id=14040
14040, but none of this is anything new......
Posted by guest, Wed May-30-01 05:39 AM
...talking about this very thing the other day...

with the variety of skills we have, if nothing more we could form a circle of people who just provide resources and solutions to problems...

thinking about M2 alot latelty and economics, i would gladly have him on a team combined with other professions like mine (IT) and Solarus (psychology/afrikan studies) janey (stock market) ya Setshego (public health) and others...

finding like minded people with a focused goal and using their talents effectively is the challenge, but i thinkit can be done...

just a thought...driving here i wondered what would happen if we had a little real world financial experience on here. i.e. getting like a $20 donation from a good 50 people, sending money orders to M2 and watching say...some stock or mutual fund grow and make money (we'd all be able to view information on progress and learn during the process)...proceeds could go to the next reunion or something...

(((((PEACE)))))

"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -A Navy SEALS Saying

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb

"The conciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action." -Bruce Lee