Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: the essence of dark-skinned white people
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13958&mesg_id=13997
13997, RE: the essence of dark-skinned white people
Posted by guest, Tue May-29-01 09:36 AM
>>Your logic dictates that everyone for the express purpose to obtain financial security means they are ruthless and corrupt people.

no, look at the impact of these "hones"t people, of me, of you, of anyone here. It may be asking to step it up a level to which most aren't ready, but we're out to end this. right here right now. in one's personal life you have to make decisions based on personal standards, right? well, let's just say some people have higher standards than others. some might want to be the best car manufacturer in the company, others might want to start their own, and one or two might want to make cars while thinking of he impact on all else around them WHILE making that profit. remember ALL african-americans are AMERICANS. don't exclude them out of that context. learn about americans and their culture and then you'll see why i opt out of the status quo in my solutions. M2 by the way is an inspiration, so are you. i just stay alert to the ramifications of your ideas ACCORDING TO MY STANDARDS.

that's all...

oh yeah, i didn't say sellout. black people here are americans to me PERIOD, sometimes i wish i didn't even see their melanin with my eyes, it's just too sad sometimes. i'd rather they be grey! *cuba gooding jr.*

(((((PEACE)))))

"Pain is weakness leaving the body." -A Navy SEALS Saying

"Fall seven times, stand up eight." -Japanese Proverb

"The conciousness of self is the greatest hindrance to the proper execution of all physical action." -Bruce Lee