Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecta question.....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13617&mesg_id=13727
13727, a question.....
Posted by Sudani, Fri Jun-15-01 03:12 AM

if someone went out and killed 100 people and was kept locked up, he had a chance at freedom and was released in YOUR neighborhood where you and YOUR CHILDREN take shelter in a FED building during the day for work and daycare... would you be sooooo calm and collected as to STILL suggest that the bomber should do community service(which MOST times means working for a govt. regulated/run organization)rather than be put to death and if he managed to STRIKE AGAIN or control a group who became fanatics of his who were directed to BLOW A BUILDING UP...would you be so calm as to suggest that he live? and if he continued this OVER and OVER and OVER again....is it STILL HIS right to live?

this is ALL hypothetical and i have veered away from my initial posts just to imagine that Tim WAS GUILTY of the bombings since that is how MOST of the posters seem to express.

that boy is probably undergoing plastic surgery and getting a new identity. how you gonna bomb the USA and not get the WORST possible punishment? that boy recieved doses of "tranquilizers" ? you dont even know for sure if he was given water or something... things are just fishy and the USA doesn't behave like this when it comes to terrorism, they like to make examples of people. And maybe Tim didn't show remorse because he COuld not feel sorry for something that he did not do. he could have been adequately lacking emotion because he was not connected in the first place.

just my suspicions

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
"The one whose faith is perfect is afflicted by the whisperer(shaytaan). The thief does not bother entering a ruined house."-(al-Jawahir al-Hisan)