Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectIt was the same people who killed Kennedy. I promise you.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13617&mesg_id=13692
13692, It was the same people who killed Kennedy. I promise you.
Posted by guest, Tue Jun-12-01 05:25 PM
Hello Hello! Skywalker checking in, I know you all have been waiting for me to add my little 2 cents to this particular topic. Well here it is.

Throughout the course of American history our government has felt the need to engage in various conflicts. Conflicts with Japan, conflicts with Germany, conflicts with Iraq, conflicts with Panama, conflicts with Spain, conflicts with Cuba, etc etc etc etc etc etc etc. Well in order to drum up support for these conflicts they need to convince the American public that we have somehow been 'wronged' or 'transgressed' against. So they instigate the bombing of Pearl Harbor, knowing that the attack is coming they do nothing except sit there and let countless soldiers and innocents die so they can join WWII, they blow up their own Maine to declare war on Spain, they blame Vietnam on attacks against American destroyers in the Gulf on Tonkin that never actually happend, and they allow (instruct) Saddam to invade Kuwait so they can kick his sorry ass.

Well for this particular conflict they have chosen the American people as their target. Why would the government instagate a conflict with the American public, simple actually, they don't like us. Our government is run by individuals that don't seem to have any human emotions, human compassion, or any human feelings in general, so that means to me that they're problably not human. But moving on. They blew up the building in order to convince the American public that we are in danger from rogue militia groups in the US so the public will be more than willing to agree with laws that infringe upon these various groups liberties and rights.

If one were to do some research they would find that there weren't any high ranking federal officials that were killed in the building, somehow all they killed were children, secretaries and low level government employees, that's a fact you wont hear about on the news. Another fact that you won't hear on the news is the fact that a fertilizer bomb cannot cause that much damage to a structure of that size, I've read a variety of reports that state that damage of that nature could only be caused by a very complex bomb that country fucks such as McVeigh and others couldn't even comprehend. Peep one: http://www.myplanet.net/jeffhead/dadmisc/okcbomb.htm . I'm sure there are others on the web if you were to look. They demolished the building before they could actually look into what blew it up, almost like they didn't want to know. Another thing to think about is the governments continuous trend to use scapegoats to do their dirty work, sure McVeigh was involved, but he knew there were lots of others, and under various levels you will always find the stinking government. Just ask John Kennedy, Martin Luther King Jr, Malcom X, and Bobby Kennedy. All these men were supposed to have been killed by crazy lone gunmen. Upon further research you will find that the government killed all of them. The government also has a habit of giving bogus conspiracy scenarios to throw off the people who are actually looking for the truth. They tried to throw in the whole Russian/Cuban theory into the the Kennedy killing, they tried to blame the Mob for killing Bobby Kennedy, they tried to blame the Malcom X killing on an ememy Nation of Islam faction, and now they want to throw the whole militia conspiracy scenario into the Ok City bombing. The government is starting to get lazy with their methods, they need to use some new excuses or something. One thing you probably did notice was that McVeigh was caught on the same day of the bombing and that idiot Nichols quickly turned himself in so he could face the death penalty, quite odd if you ask me. McVeigh was also a fomer enlisted soldier in the army, possibly a subject of mind erasing procedures done by the army? McVeigh was also pleading to be killed at first, he denied motion after motion to continue with the trial, he actually wanted to die at first. But as time went on and the fact about the thousands of documents the FBI never gave to his lawyers surfaced he suddenly changed his mind. McVeigh knew that there were others involved and he finally decided that he had had enough and he then requested a new trial. Funny how after he finally woke up to reality his motions for a new trial were quickly denied and he was put to death almost instantly. People sit on death row for dozens of years, if McVeigh would have been a good boy and kept his mouth shut he could of lived for a long time, he didn't, so now he's dead. You saw how fast they killed that idiot Oswald didn't you?

But what do I know?

P.S.

Members of the Warren Commission investigating Kennedy's death appointed by Lyndon Johnson (hated Kennedy).

Chief Justice Earl Warren-33rd degree Mason, hated Kennedy

Allen Dulles-Head of CIA fired by Kennedy, supporter of Nazis, worked on MK Ultra program at CIA, CFR, Bildeberger, hated Kennedy

John J. McCloy-CFR, Ford Foundation, Com300, hated Kennedy

J. Edger Hoover-33rd degree Mason, Director of FBI, hated Kennedy

Gerald Ford-33rd degree Mason, CFR, Bilderberger, hated Kennedy