Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyoure missing the point.
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13617&mesg_id=13677
13677, youre missing the point.
Posted by abduhu, Tue Jun-12-01 11:09 AM
>>>so can i send
>MY mercenaries to deal justice?
>
>of course, if you have the
>ability you can do whatever
>you want. but this is
>more along the lines of
>why people allow this to
>happen. basically one group (usually
>in power) inflicts its views
>upon another (usually fewer in
>number and weaker).

maybe you werent paying attention, but their views were incohesion and not conflicting-DEATH!!! irregardless in this case, who was in power, who was weaker, etc.....

point being
>the situation can flip in
>a heartbeat and someone might
>deem you the timothy mcveigh
>next time. *remember, the first
>people suspected of that very
>bombing were muslims*

actually, i dont remember.
i wasnt muslim then, or even all that concerned w/ anything such as that.
but i KNOW NOW.

those in
>power can do whatever, and
>change WILL come. those saying
>he deserves death might be
>those who deserve death by
>some other group later on
>down the line. try walking
>in a PETA meeting with
>a fur coat on.

the point is......that he DESERVED DEATH, BECAUSE HE DEALT IT.
not because of treason to the government, etc,.... WHICH IS THE REAL REASON (TRUST ME ON THAT) why he got it.

like Hanssen, the us/ussr spy, is gonna get it. call me when they execute him for treason, and ask me about "deserving", then well have something to talk about/discuss/debate/argue over.

and i think thats what the poster who said that and the poster who concurred were saying.

and really, if you dont agree w/ his execution, then you should rethink your position as an "Afrikan". why? what makes tims case any different from the slavers case?!?

and if you dont agree tim didnt "deserve" death, b/c of what he did, then surely you dont think that the slavers "deserved" death for what they did.

and NO AFRIKAN, bootlicker on up, will agree to that!!!!!

subhaanakallahumma (Glory be to you, Oh Allah), wabihamdika (and I praise You). ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta (I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You). astaghfiruka (I seek Your forgiveness), wa attuubu ilaika (and I turn to You in Repentance).