Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectsure
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13617&mesg_id=13676
13676, sure
Posted by guest, Tue Jun-12-01 10:40 AM
>>so can i send
MY mercenaries to deal justice?

of course, if you have the ability you can do whatever you want. but this is more along the lines of why people allow this to happen. basically one group (usually in power) inflicts its views upon another (usually fewer in number and weaker). point being the situation can flip in a heartbeat and someone might deem you the timothy mcveigh next time. *remember, the first people suspected of that very bombing were muslims* those in power can do whatever, and change WILL come. those saying he deserves death might be those who deserve death by some other group later on down the line. try walking in a PETA meeting with a fur coat on.

(((((PEACE)))))
"Considering the fact that Islam is a disgrace to human kind, Christianity is a disgrace to everything in the universe, Judiasm is just one confusing mess, and the rest of em are all praying to aliens from outer space. I say we have a religion where the only rule is that you know how to roll a Garcia Vega. Ya know? And if I can't be god, can I be one of the people who gets to make hypocritical rules and then not follow them like them stinking Catholics? Please, pretty please, with the Annunaki on top?" -ish_skywalker