Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Isis Papers
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=13559&mesg_id=13590
13590, RE: Isis Papers
Posted by cartier_allah1, Sun Jun-17-01 09:45 PM
look the frist of my arguments is begot from two neoplatonist one that was in the 3 century and another druing the 4 century. these men are celsus and prophyry clesus agrument was the ecumenial councils (the nicean councils) and if you where going to disect my agrument you should have also add to it how i stated that my agrument is proved to the fact that THE BIBLE EXPLAINED THE TRINTY. THE BASES FOR THE ARIUS ARGUMENT WAS HOW CRHIST'S NATURE WAS THAT OF A MAN. NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW STUPID YOU ARE BUT ANYBODY WITH HALF A MIND THATZ READ THE BIBLE HAS SEEN TRINTY IN IT.NOW I DON'T KNOW HOW THE HELL WITH SUCH A STRONG STATMENT AS CHRIST IS THE FATHER SON HOLY SPRIT WRITTEN DOWN CAN BE A BASES FOR AN ARUGMENT. UNLESS THE REASON FOR THE ARGUMENT WAS THE FACT THERE WAS NO WRITTEN MANUALSCRIPT. LOOK I DON'T USE THE BIBLE FOR MY ARGUMENTS BECAUSE TO USE THE THEOLOGICAL AMBIGUITY OF THE BIBLE TO EXPLAIN HISTORICAL EVENTS IS AS STUIPD AS TRYING TO HIT A FOOTBALL WITH A GOLF CLUB. IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ROMAN HISTORY YOU WOULD KNOW THAT RELIGOUS ARGUMENT WAS THE FOCIAL POINT FOR THE DEMIZE OF THE EMPIRE. HENCE THE BREAK AND CONSEQUENT DIVISONS OF THEOLOGY. IF YOU DOUBT MY ARGUMENT PLEASE READ UP ON THE HISTORY ITSELF.
AND STOP TRYING TO USE THE SAME DOCUMENT I'M TRYING TO DEBUNK TO SOLIDIFY YOUR ARGUMENT CAUSE YOUR GOING TO LOSE