Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecti am too....for real
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12617&mesg_id=12970
12970, i am too....for real
Posted by abduhu, Tue Jun-19-01 07:09 AM
>I'm going off history.

but the real qwuestion is how old is the history that you are going off of?
and is there not history before that, just not written for us to go off of?

>but one question: How can Islam
>be the common source when
>it is historically younger than
>Christianity AND Judaism? How does
>it reach back farther than
>the other two to become
>the "source" of it all?

thats why i put the definition in there.
ok. you have the def. for islam, now what is the definition for judaism and christianity?

those definitions imply only a certain amount of time. why? b/c moses, judah, or jesus have not existed since the beginning of man( the religions named themselves after them, b/c noone can say that moses or judah brought "judaism" per se, nor jesus brought "christianity" per se. the brought "the submission to the will of One God, whose name is Allah in arabic.) .

now let take the definition for islam.
adam was in submission to the will of God. God made him from dust, and adam couldnt do anything to change that. and then God made eve from adam's rib. once again, who is he to object. ok. adam and eve take a bite after they were told not to. that means they were not in submission when they did it. how could they be, right? adam ask forgiveness of his Lord, and his Lord forgave him, so hes back on trck now.

and this is how (as far as man is concerned) islam predates judaism and christianity.

one more example: the earth.
why does it revolve around the sun?
1. because it is a follower of moses and practicioner of the torah (judaism)
2. because it is a follower of jesus (christianity)
3. because it is in submission (Islam)to the will of the One (Allah) who made it revolve around the sun.

>where's Solarus when you need him...
enter.........stage right. any min. :-)

who is Prophet Muhammad -salla Allahu 'alaihi wa sallam (peace be upon him)? click here to read his biography:
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/

Narrated Aisha (Prophet Muhammad's wife):
The Prophet used to offer prayer at night (for such a long time) that his feet used to crack. I said, "O Allah's Apostle! Why do you do it since Allah has forgiven you your faults of the past and those to follow?" He said, "Shouldn't I love to be a thankful slave (of Allah)?' When he became old, he prayed while sitting, but if he wanted to perform a bowing, he wound get up, recite (some other verses) and then perform the bowing.

subhaanakallahumma (Glory be to you, Oh Allah), wabihamdika (and I praise You). ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta (I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You). astaghfiruka (I seek Your forgiveness), wa attuubu ilaika (and I turn to You in Repentance).