Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectPlenty of things I could say....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12617&mesg_id=12804
12804, Plenty of things I could say....
Posted by guest, Wed Jun-13-01 02:38 AM
about your comments, MThompkins, just wish I had more time to expound on your post. You covered a lot of ground there and I'll try to hit it up line-for-line when I get back.

I will say this, however. Alot of ppl misunderstood my position on "Free Will." Like my post says, I understand totally that man does, indeed, have a "free will" and can make decisions to disobey Allah. This, obviously, is true.

What I was alluding to is this:

Your mama told you not to reach in the jar to get a cookie, because you might knock it off the counter and break the jar. In fact, she threatens you w/ a beatin' if you try.

And as sure as Wesley Snipes is black, when mama is out of sight, you reach for the jar...and just like she said, you dropped it and broke it. Mama walks back in and she's pullin' out the belt. You know what follows. :o

My point is, you did'nt have the right (to choose) in the first place. I hope that you're seeing my point, 'cause I may not be expressing my thoughts clearly.

"When the Black Man of North America makes up his mind to be that which Allah has created him to be, which is a replica of Himself, then and only then can he call the universe into order."

-Me.