Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: i hear you there...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12617&mesg_id=12657
12657, RE: i hear you there...
Posted by guest, Fri Jun-08-01 09:25 AM
Hey McBadfeet,
You have some rough words for Christianity and God. I was wondering if you believe in God. I was also wondering if you believed in evolution. Let me know what it is you believe. Did you go to a Christian church growing up? Has anyone ever approached you personally and told you that you're a sinner and your going to hell? Sometimes people can judge you for what you believe without ever finding out why you believe what you believe. So I just wanted to know why you believe what you believe and if anything ever happened in your past that turned you off from Christianity(that is, if you were ever turned on to it in the first place). I know a muslim woman who no longer believes in Christ because a Christian preacher touched her breast when she was 13. I know children of missionaries that won't set foot in a church because they grew up poor never having nothing because their parents spent all their money funding missions. So I was wondering if something offensive happened to you. Peace!