Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: tell me you're lying....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12577&mesg_id=12598
12598, RE: tell me you're lying....
Posted by knumskul, Thu Jul-05-01 06:15 AM
>Scary part is, who I see girls that age shopping with them the most? Mothers. Moms are knowingly buying their daughters this stuff a lot of the time. That's the problem, parents thinking: oh, it's just a phase, kids will be kids, she's just rebeling, all this sex talk is just talk, they don't actually do anything . . . Right? . . .

Yes, these mothers are pathetic. I used to work w/ three women who's kids went to private schools in Beverly Hills/Bel Aire, etc. One day I overheard them talking ('watercooler' talk) and one of 'em saying how she sold her Honda and bought a Mercedes because her son was embarrassed to be seen getting out of her car every morning. She said she HAD to buy it (the Mercedes), as if he was gonna end up w/ some serious psychological issues in the longrun if she didn't. And the other two women (I worked w/) were all in total agreement with her, commending her for being a good mother and ish. Another lady takes her 12 yr old daughter to get full leg and bikini waxes! Wtf??!!! I've seen this kid, she aint that hairy. She's your typical scrawny lil 12 year old. Hell, I can't even take a FULL leg wax (PAIN). Nuts, I tell ya.