Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Would you live anywhere else?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12549
12549, RE: Would you live anywhere else?
Posted by guest, Fri Jul-06-01 03:42 AM
I do know alot about the world and other countries...
but the only reason that most people flee their countries to come here is because they posses the same false illusion of the american dream that most people here have. And no matter what it all comes down to MONEY. A third world country is considered to be any country that is not as economically developed as the US. These are the same folks who said that blacks weren't human and civilized just because the culture was not their own. People come here because they see opportunity for economic sucess. They may even want to break from religious persecution but religion is the largest form of mental slavery anyway.... thats why you can practice any religion in the US because its like putting the shackles on yourself. _______ism (Choose any religion)says or believes that you should obey laws, live a "good" life, be nice to others, do whats "right" Praise ME and do as I say.

Also you say that most people here are free?? What constitutes freedom to you may not constitute freedom to me. Enlightenment is the only true freedom to me. Not no bullshit like being able to vote, and the rest of those worldly things mentioned in the Bill of Rights, nothing that is related to the government will ever represent freedom. May be you should do some research and learn the motives for the set up of the US government. Guess what... its not to let the people be free, in case you haven't figured it out yet. The enslavement that I speak of is strictly mental and is on a level that most people wont ever see.

And a majority of your opinion is relative, for example "to make a better life for themselves" what is a better life? Coming here to the US and working yourself to death? Yeah you may have a car and a house and food, but you never even lived. But that may not be a "better" life in someone elses eyes. Cuba cannot be too bad if Assata loves it there. And I don't believe shit I see on tv. I take dead prez's advice .. believe none of what you hear and half of what you see. Im totally aware that 95% of the stuff on tv are lies and propaganda to fool the citizens of america into thinking this is the best country, and it is obviously doing its job! No other country really likes the US, and its not jealousy. Why do you think terroist are always attacking the US? but those same "terrorist" have dinner with Farrakahn? Maybe you should try to see the country for what it is. Not for what you want it to be or for what it could or should be.

And how dare you make assumptions about my capacity of knowledge? I know a lot and for me the only true knowledge is experience... to say you know something and you haven't experienced it is an oxymoron.