Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Would you live anywhere else?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12547
12547, RE: Would you live anywhere else?
Posted by guest, Thu Jul-05-01 09:02 AM
Hell yeah! I'd be up and out as soon as a milked this worthless country for whats its worth which is economic success. Money and prosperity is all the US has to offer once I use this country to get rich, I'm out. Money has be substituted for democracy, morality, equality, justice, honesty, love, and everything else that I deem to be important. So as soon as I get enough dough Im out. I would never want to do my unborn the injustice of raising them in such a mentally and spiritually hindering environment. Im heading to Cuba, or Jamaica, or Trinidad, or England, or Madagascar, or Japan, or India, or anywhere else but here. Damn... the education system here ain't even worth shit. (Yes I used ain't on purpose). All the opportunity in the world couldn't keep me here. Opportunity ain't shit but a wish sittin' on hope. The US doesn't need physical slavery because they have 99.9% of the people enslaving themselve. God said... don't do this, God said don't do that People died so I could vote, My vote really matters, I gotta get a good ejukashon, to get a "real" job to by this, to live there, to pay these bills, to die and be buried somewhere nice. I may end up somewhere hot as hell with a grass hut for a house, but damn ... at least my kids will be able to break bread with freedom.