Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12537
12537, RE: riiiiiiiiiiiiight
Posted by peace3, Fri Jul-06-01 12:37 PM
When I made those comments I immediately apologized. They were in a joking mattere anyway.
I plan to do whatever I can to expand and awaken the consciousness of individuals such as yourselves, but more importantley children. Your not being sensible. Of course I use technology, it's wherever I go!!. If I want to get paid I have to survive!!!
SURVIVAL IS ALWAYS FIRST!!
I MUST SURVIVE.

You sound like an old ass wigger from 1955

GO GO Just leave. lol
you act like it's that easy, being born here, nobody asks to be born anywhere.
Why do you want to know about our activist group? DO you want to participate? If you want to know participate. What do you do? It doesn't really matter cause I'm not worried about YOU. I'm arguing with your ideas

Now as for me saying faggot biggots. How am I a hypocrite from this one statement. It is well known that most of these racists billionaires and other men of high rank lead sexually sick homosexual lifestyles they cover up with families.
(and have been since early greece and I'm sure b4 that. I am also aware of other cultures homosexual on goings)

Now if you couldn't see what I meant by the break down of politics, I'm trying to show you that those in power know they are only their to suck the life out of our existence. True life

"Gotta get paid and leave the states/the richest country's full of primates/I'm fly at any rate"-Pablo

So what I name dropped Caesar Chavez. Of course I'm not him. But I'm letting you know that I've been influenced by people who have always been conscious of the ills of America and have been trying all their lives to make it better. My aunt Hates the government, yet she's a judge. YOu need some understanding who ever you may be. This is a touchy subject for me. I NOTICED YOU DIDN'T COMMENT ABOUT MY MENTORING IN SOUTHWEST ATLANTA. What the hell do you think that is. I love children. I want to teach. I'm not gonna sit here and argue about who started this. We both made it personal. I could sit here and ask what you do. But on the real I don't even wanna know. I can see you do defend a country ,that sees you like a snake sees a rodent....prey, BLINDLEY!!!! You speak of my hypocracy...which is funny...but you don't see the biggest hypocrite....Uncle Sam. Understand I am the Hypocrite Gunner. America does need time to change, but those in power at the time will destroy this planet before they surrender it to the LOrds of LIght/people of the sun.