Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectNope
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12529
12529, Nope
Posted by Bombshell, Thu Jul-05-01 06:48 AM
I'd love to travel and whatnot, but America is home ground. A lot of people find it odd that I am so nationalistic. I am. I am very very very nationalistic. I hate when people say bad things about America. It makes me want to say "for the very reason that you're allowed to say that you hate America, you should love America." I'm not sure many people would get my point though. I absolutely love America. Not because I think that it's the best place to live for everyone, because the thing that I think is most important is the foundation for our country. I think that liberty and freedom are the greatest things to possess. I realize not everyone possesses them, but this is one of the few countries where if you do not possess them you can speak up, you can fight, you take action. and even if your dreams will not be realized in your lifetime with the ideals that are the basis for the country, hopefully someday they will be.

"Me fail english? That's unpossible!"