Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Would you live anywhere else?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12486&mesg_id=12509
12509, RE: Would you live anywhere else?
Posted by Federisco, Thu Jul-05-01 03:31 AM
Wasnt it a song that said
"Live in new york city once, but leave before it makes you hard. Live in new jersey(?) once but leave before it makes you too soft."

I was brought up in norway, but i have been in egypt and spain - now different cultures have got me. I want to live in another part of the earth, since i am lucky to have the opertunity to save money to travel.

Trinidad & tobago.. because of its multicultural people
Perhaps visit Zwaziland.. earthsista knows why :)
Haiti... because of Wyclef! (the people)
Cuba.. i will miss something special if i don't visit Cuba (the people)
Thailand... the food and the people
Mauritius... to see if it is as special as they say it is
Columbia... the people, carlos vives and my neighbour (he got a wife and son there now)
Egypt... my two weeks in the country were special, i want to return
España... i have lived there one year now, i want more! Que bueno país!
Brazil... the people!
Turkey.... visit marco

The list goes on :)

No, i wouldn't live anywhere else. i would live somewhere else :)Perhaps visit San Francisco or Chicago, but not live there.

I go for the culture and the people, i have seen enough american culture in my life. i grew up to Steve Urkel, Fresh Prince and Ricky Lake. Yes, in norway.. uff

i hope i one day will be in africa again, and that i one day will be in asia. I know nothing is impossible, specially today. Very cheap tickets to distant places are being sold on the day the plane leaves and ferries are getting cheaper as planes are getting more used.

No backpacker life for me, thou. i want to live one place, at least for a long time. What makes me like a people is how they treat others. Unfortunally that's a reason why i didnt put bronx on that list.. but that is another thread.