Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subject...then hear this:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12410&mesg_id=12448
12448, ...then hear this:
Posted by 5th, Wed Jul-11-01 01:45 AM
Solarus.

I've been reading OKP boards for a while, posting where i've felt my contribution could give a perspective that had not been mentioned by another. I thus seldom post. I've read several of your posts and they are often educative and good to read. I respect your opinions on a general level.

I am however pissed off at the attitude you enter into this discussion with. Take a step back and look at what you say in other posts. You're very good at analysing current situations vis-a-vis historical facts. U & Utamaroho hold that sector down, no doubt.

But what do you propagate? Do you offer feasible scenarios that are relevant to Africa? You guys are no doubt Africans, but I think you've lost touch with what it means to be an African. I call that "too-long-in-the-states" syndrome. You are concious -no doubt, wish to help the continent rise to its feet -no doubt, but how do you do it? By scaring intelligent minds away like you did above?

U'r not dealing with Americans on this post, so come correct & with respect. Leave that attitude on your mousepad and share some of that knowledge you've been directing the wrong way all year.