Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyeah bro....
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12410&mesg_id=12432
12432, yeah bro....
Posted by tohunga, Mon Jul-16-01 02:21 PM
what he said.....

how the fuck can k.orr post shit like this and then post "Who's the best Canadian MC" over in the lesson?
bitch-ass.

We gotta get a gang of all the MC's, DJ's, b-boys, b-girls and graff artists who live EVERYWHERE ELSE that is not the United States of Unconsciousness, form a million-strong posse, and take turns beating k.orr's bloated head with turntables and mic cords.

We respect the architecture, like Bahamadia says. We know that hip-hop started in America (albeit started by Kool Herc, a --Jamaican--). Now, the hip-hop that's being made all over the world- Europe, South America, Japan, Mongolia, wherever- can easily stand up against the US hip-hop crews.....

I think DJ Krush makes some of the best beats around. So does BlackThought.

The new Skitz album- from the UK- blows ANY U.S. hip-hop made in the last year OUT OF THE FUCKING WATER. Buy it. Try and prove me wrong.

King Kapisi is ill. Fact.

Alliance Ethnik were good enough for Common and Rahzel to work with. Wu-Tang collaborated with I AM, as did De La Soul. But... they're both French....

Hell, Shabaam Sahdeeq recorded a track with new zealand producer DLT.

These people recognize that hip-hop is universal....
k.orr, time for you to wake up.

Whaia te maramatanga
Me te aroha e nga iwi
Kia ka tapatahi
Kia kotahi ra
Tatou tatou e

seek after knowledge
and fellowship all people
think as one
act as one
all of us

-"Tutira mai nga iwi"