Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Speak On It
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12303&mesg_id=12378
12378, RE: Speak On It
Posted by guest, Thu Jul-12-01 03:46 PM
thanks for the suggestion. That i what we need. we obviously cannot do it by ourselves. Not only does it take a village to raise a child, but it takes a village to start a school with thier village funds. So I ask this my people...

#1. I was explaining to my roomate that the gv't gives out many of grants, BUT, if we are funded by the government, we have to serve every US citizen by law. Something we want to a choice about. So, how and where do we find independent, black organizations that would be willing to donate to a cause like this.

#2. What about accredidation? Mybe uta can help on this one since he has the whole plan appratently laid out. As much as I would like to say, F*&K accredidation, I make own shit sccredited, if we don't have it, the children who have graduated may not have graduated at all. OR is there someone out there that knows how to get around this.

#3. Aside from money and funding, where and how would this chool b built? What part of America, what city.

#4. The process of hiring teachers. I am not worried about the children. It will catch on. Do we find teachers the same way we find ther est of our speciaized personal that we have been talking about. I would think so. What do you guys think?
Especially MisterGrump!