Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjecttrue
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12303&mesg_id=12371
12371, true
Posted by guest, Thu Jul-12-01 03:20 PM
soul 1908 and I both have done things in and for the community, now we are ready to start planning on doing more, bigger things. It does all start with a mission. mY question is this though,
Why do people project the past onto everything. I know it is hard to take everything you hear and beleive it, but just because some people were all talk and never got anything done dosen't meant that the greater masses will not either nor does it mean that every potential person that talks about something should get the lecture that he/she needs to be about it and stop talking about it. I feel like when we give these lectures to some people, they do loose site of their dreams and goals because they feel like somebody is trying to stop them and get in the way. (Not everybody is strong enough to take the pressure) Only offering a negatively connotated suggestion that, "You might as well quit talking cuz you ain't gone do shit." INstrad, just ask, what can I do to help? and if it never gets off that ground, at least you can say I tried instead of "I told you so!"
And I do feel you on not letting the action posts get to the bottom!