Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectits my school
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12303&mesg_id=12335
12335, its my school
Posted by guest, Thu Jul-12-01 12:26 PM
>>this is not based on skin color, but on Uta's inner requirements?

and i'm gonna be as reverse discriminatory as everyone else...this shit is for all the dreads that didn't get a job in the food service industry...and all the people who wouldn't shave for the job at that 5 star hotel...:)

but on the real, the commitment to nationbuilding would be the only requirement, it'd be easy to weed people out with those requirements alone...you ask somebody to denounce the idea of capitalism to live in a communal environment and you turn away over half the greedy americans right there!

the standards will be culturally based...and geared around afrikan ideals. most people woon't be able to handle it, like most people don't have the discipline to eat a balanced diet and know they couldn't if they tried. people know the deal. i'm not gonna sign up for a soccar league right now cuz I KNOW i am not physically able to run with experienced cats at this point, people know their abilities and many won't step...

those that do, are in for a challenge, realize it, and know they're supposed to be there to accept it. so by the expectations alone you won't have to do much to discern who comes and who doesn't