Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyou need to read your own posts
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=12176&mesg_id=12192
12192, you need to read your own posts
Posted by dafriquan, Sun Jul-22-01 09:05 PM
Disclaimer: i'm not sure why some okayplayers need to adopt the "holier than thou" approach but i'm willing to play along.
>YO SON! You need to sharpen
>your critical thinking skills! We
You need to sharpen your thinking skills period. wouldn't hurt to read the other replies either...perhaps that might help you see the position that i'm defending.
>are not talking about Black
>people living in poverty. WE
>DON'T STRUUGLE TO BE POOR!!!
>The gist of the topic
>was the Black middle class
>and it's overall purpose in
To imitate their "white counterparts", because this is what I've experienced and come to witness in my community.
Black people in America have been "duped" into believing that "actual" FREEDOM is acting like white/european folks.

Your words not mine. Assuming that's the gist. What did I say that was off topic. I merely reminded y'all that not all middle class black folks belong to the "acting like white Europeans" group. There is another group that uses their resources to better the community without distancing themselves from it.
The whole poverty issue which I also brought up was referring to people on this board in general. it is related to the post since this is about the black middle class.
>our community. Both of my
>parents are college graduates, grandfather,great
so are mine.
>aunt, me and both of
>my sisters!!
well clap for yourself. rhula wanna cracker?(no pun intended) do you or do they act white? if the answer is no then you need not be arguing with me.
that's all I wanted to say.
p.s. save the bullshit...you can have your post all to yourself. sorry i can't echo your opinions. mr critical thinker ...lol... if heads only knew(c)heather b

SIGNATURE STARTS YONDER
"I'm not looking...forward to seeing
him"- Snoop on Suge's release.
understatement of the year :-)
:-)NE LOVE/N:-(LOVE
(THE C:PHICE IS Y:9URS)
The emoticon as 'O' symbol is a
registered trademark of dafriquan.
No biting without written permission.