Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectWhat I said to this guy was...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11848&mesg_id=11885
11885, What I said to this guy was...
Posted by guest, Thu May-18-00 05:30 AM
I want you to be clear on a few things- of course with the response you got you might have already retreated. No matter- someone will be saved today.

What you all need to understand is that the hate that user248 refers to here is as others say "the hate that hate produced." WHile some of you may be offended by being labelled and presumptiously classified you have to understand that the classification that has been determined for you is proven and documented to be all the countless horrible things that we (Blacks) hold you accountable for.

What you need to realize is that you DO have a choice in assuming that classification.

As I have said many times- YOU ARE NOT WHITE.

If I had time to explain I would- but suffice it to say that your assuming that classification and representing yourself as such among Blacks is just as much hateful as all the derision you've received in return.

White people did beat us and enslave and murder us- a variety of attrocities were committed against my people not just by White people but for the sake of White people; as such White people must own those misdeeds and the reciprocity squarely.

If you do not wish to be held accountable for those deeds- then YOU must take it upon yourself to relenquish yourself of the false classification of whiteness, the supposed majority it makes up and the subsequent democracy it encroaches on.

Be you french american, irish american, german american, russian american- embrace that heritage and abandon the vicious lie of White racial classification that has prevailed and suppressed human dignity for far too long.

The choice IS yours.

You ask us not to hold such thoughts about you- yet you volunteer to be among the ranks of those guilty, guilty people.

K