Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectThe Census
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11848&mesg_id=11862
11862, The Census
Posted by guest, Tue May-16-00 06:01 AM
The Census emerged as i was formulating all of my thoughts and while it supported alot of things i was saying about White America's policy of homogeny it sincerely hurt my feelings as it demonstrates that this willful abandoment of culture and ethnicity is an official and propogated policy of our Nation's government.

Take a look at your census particularly the matters of race classification.

Why is it that several categories of Asian Americans are classified yet European variety is abandonned?

People tried to tell me that it was because the Asians were more immediately immigrated than Europeans- but the idea that no European Americans have immigrated to this country in the last 10 years s preposterours.

Others told me that this was used to distribute aid to impoverished and less fortunate communities but again the idea that White and subsequently immigrant Europeans are not impoversihed is also preposterous.

For whatever reason the US Census bureau is calculating a misguided tally of White people in America. If you are originally Irish, Scottish, Russian, Polish, Jewish, Australian, French, and maybe even Spanish- you will either refer to yourself now as White or as "some other race."

It is obvious that racial classification is being imposed on you- why would you allow that and what will this lead to- make no mistake of where it has lead us thus far.

for more views on the racist US census try this-

www.sodabob.com/Constitution/Census.html

K