Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectpart one
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11848&mesg_id=11849
11849, part one
Posted by guest, Tue May-16-00 05:09 AM
This is what i sent to a "White" girl who apparently had the audacity to say the WORD in my girlfriend's presence... something to the effect of mentioning "nigger piling."

lets get to the basics and then ill explain how it brought her to making such inconsiderate statements.

--------

As youve gathered- this topic is old for me. I know there a few "white" people waiting to
pounce on my post and call me a biggot and all types of stuff- I assure you, thats nothing new to me either.

I dont feel like fighting about it anymore- thats new. The thing is- research the history of
your so-called race and you'll find nothing but a long list of inhumanities and indignities.
You'll find a large number of people basing their racial identity on things founded in some
of the most racially prejudiced doctrines available yet not even being aware of it. Youll find
people adhering to a racial classification when they dont even consider all those things done
for "White" people and against others, they claim to be remorseful for such acts but
nonetheless promote the same system (the White american system) that committed such
attrocities then and still persists to oppress people of color today nonetheless hoping that
they can still be redeemed from the racist injustices perpetrated by this society all the while
being major proponents for it.

What you wont find is one shred of correlation between your race and qualifiers like
nationality, religion, cultural traditions (at least not traditions that werent either stolen from
other cultures or involving mass slaughter and brutality). You wont find common features
among them- unless you broaden the sense of the word so much that anyone can apply;
Whites have big noses, little noses, hooked noses, pug noses, thick hair, thin hair, curly
hair etc etc- where's the commonality in that? You wont find culture in race- yet the White
American system has been trying since colonialist America to convince you that White is your culture.

The problem is- the homogeny that America persists to encourage you to volunteer to
comes at the cost of people's lives, dignity, freedom, ethinicty, culture and traditions, heritage, even their safety- it endangers all that for you as well.

Many take all this and say- Whatever Im White cuz i "look white" apparently thinking that
this classification is just a benign observation of your physical features. Well- quite
obviously you're not White you're more peach (and several other pigments as well) the term
White and earlier terms like Caucasian stem from prejudiced doctrine that designated
people of paler skin as more evolved than others- thats pretty much all there is too it- the
fact that you comply with such designations has several damaging implications.

If its a means of describing you physically its just plain worng.

If its a means of gathering and providing census and statistical information its pervasively
inaccruate and vague on behalf of calculating the hwite population- a population that is
actually French american, Russian American, Irish American, etc.

If its used in a system of Democracy it quite clearly undermines democracy itself as it poses a false majority for the sake of majority rule.

If its just how society classifies people and you feel compelled to comply then you are also
compelled to accept the racist demarcations that society has established for you. You cant
claim to be White yet cast off all of the origins of White people; those include the
barabarism and brutality and several attempts to lay dark skinned human kind to waste
(Hitler's regime is included as he practised the same beliefs).

I know most "whites" dont want to be represented by such a culture- but if you choose to be White then that IS your culture- You must realize that you
DO have a choice.

Without that doctrine that establishes the meaning and origin of the term white you have
literally nothing else to hold onto to designate yourself as a person of race. If you comply
with the stereotype as if there are no other legitimate means of classifying yourself (like
nationality, religion, or ethnicity) then that makes you a racist.

Let me digress; most people dont consider themselves racists cuz they presume that that
term designates people of extreme racial beliefs- FALSE - despite what media presents to
you (propoganda) the fact that you honor and believe race alone makes you a racist; it
doesnt necessarily mean you're a bad person or even that you're prejudiced but if you're
not happy with the implications of that label then you might want to check your assumed
classification as well.

Anyway the point is- As "white" people European americans previously found something in which to lock in their sense of social security. It was at one
point a very effective means of providing a social defense against the onslaught of foreign powers and influence- but
gradually it also became a means of justifying several attrocities; the slave trade was
endorsed by the church and the world at large due to the writings of Charles Darwin and
Charles Lyle who postulated that "scientifically" racial stratification was substantiated by
evidence of evolution throughout humankind- people of pale skin being the most evolved
of the species as such darker skin people can be summarily enslaved or shall we say
domesticated. Do you remember Natural selection- now check the full title...

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0679600701/qid=957368729/sr=1-20/104-5417643-8506840

- thats right- it says the preservation of "favored" races- they didnt teach you that part in school; they left that out to perpetuate a severely racist social
order.

Today "White" people generally find themselves confused about their lives- and their roles
in the global community. They typically consider themselves "liberal"- accepting race
doctrine but willing to subvert it for the sake of human good but not realizing that the
doctrine itself is false therefore persistently trying to include "Whiteness" into the fold of
social culture. The problem is "Whiteness" doesnt fit into the social culture it only exists to
consume and homogenize it- it must do so for its own subsistence or for the preservation of "favored" races- for the very sake of race classification
itself.

Worse than that several White people get shocked by the reality surrounding the White
race. After visiting the perpetual injustices committed by White people they either run like
the dickens to claim the nearest ethnic identity (even when they just dont fit), shudder to
themselves behind closed doors- fearing all people of color (I refer to this generally as the
White awareness of a reasonable and justified hostility to White people), or embrace it
wholly- and then again several more people are just oblivious. White people are in
desperate need of a solution to the problem of their racial identity- its tricky cuz most of
them think its Blacks that have the problem.

The solution is this- Find your history. As KRS said- YOU MUST LEARN. Talk to your
grandparents and families and realize the truth of your ethnicity. The good thing about
so-called White people is that in general their ethnic history is very much documented and
available; yet they settle for a racial classification that means and stands for absolutely
nothing (unless you're willing to count lynching). Be you French American, Brittish american, or anything else- find out and claim that (an option that
the US census doesnt offer you- dont leave your future blank right? make your future White!) if anything you should be proud and more than willing to
know your origins.

But how many of you will still prefer to consider your selves White? Is it easier that way? Easier for whom?

K