Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectPrecognition
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11794&mesg_id=11829
11829, Precognition
Posted by DuoMaxwell, Mon Sep-17-01 09:19 AM
I've had SEVERAL precognitive dreams. It's the strangest thing because when Deja Vu hits it's like the world stops for a second and you realise that you've seen this before. It's scary sometimes because when I have a nightmare I'm hoping that that shit doesn't happen for real. I had one where I was on a plane and people started screaming, then flames started coming from the from the front of the plane towards me. I thought I heard my pops yelling like he was on the plane too. I woke up right when the flames hit me. That shit bugged me out because it seemed so real. I ain't flying for a minute.

I am an early bird but the feathers are black so the apples I catch are usually all worms-Posdonus

I tried to learn the game and the only thing I found incredible, everything I tried to learn see I already knew-Nas

But what's the purpose, only the gods could watch the earth twist, I'm physically trapped down on the surface-Nas