Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectwell...when cats come up apologizing for behavior...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11689&mesg_id=11699
11699, well...when cats come up apologizing for behavior...
Posted by guest, Fri Sep-21-01 07:38 AM
and their gross actions all the time...and always saying shit like: "i finally understand what you are tlaking about..." what am i supposed to think. it happens like once every other day. i don't take any credit for anything, my thing is hoping people just do better for themselves, but it DOES show that even though people resist at first they eventually realize the truth and stop trying to fight it all the time...it surprises te hell outta me, having people who've asked me for advice/help years ago and leave...to only come back and say, "Damn, i wish i'd listened way back when..."

thing is: I "ASK" people; "so why did you have such a hard time accepting or swallowing what i was telling you?" they respond by simply saying, "until you actually do it, it's seemingly natural (especially in this culture) to put up defense mechanisms from jump street."

this is how i KNOW what cats are doing, there are classic signs of "delusion" "avoidance" "GROSSNESS" that one can look out for.

plus, i know how "I" was, and can remeber the things "I" would have said.

*of course i realize this is universalizing a small group's responses, but hey, whatta ya gonna do? if it sounds like a duck, looks like a duck, walks like a duck...

(((((PEACE)))))