Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectyou're high dude, but ill indulge
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11689&mesg_id=11690
11690, you're high dude, but ill indulge
Posted by guest, Fri Sep-21-01 05:50 AM
damn, gimme a number, i'll call you... :)

the whole point of preventative health practices is to avoid the "BAD" things, the negative effets of the epicurian lifestyle. It only seems like "discipline and sacrifice" to the European, only ecause this is not his way of life, nor should it be. lemme say that again:

It only seems like "discipline and sacrifice" to the European, only ecause this is not his way of life

So if any of this "natural" stuff seems backwards...the that is a good barometer to show where "YOUR" head is at. he stuff in these books surprised me when i read it for the first time. It only makes sense when you start living it.

BENEFITS: Not getting a cold in winter is a pleasure. Fasting to gain patience and mastery over hunger is a pleasure. Being able to offer suggestions to my coworkers for problems they have that i've incorporated and seen work ini me...then have them come back and tell me they're cured is a pleasure.

>>Like, can I have some Afrikan pudding? An Afrikan cookie? An Afrikan Now-and-Later?

"Bitch, you almost made me laugh" c/o Hooper LaMont, "Chasing Amy