Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: my thoughts on bin laden:
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11275&mesg_id=11304
11304, RE: my thoughts on bin laden:
Posted by nyc_rootsfan, Tue Oct-09-01 10:10 AM
1. you take his word for it? so muslims dont lie? you blindly accept all words of muslims as the truth? thats absurd.

2. his family made his money off western investments,he was raised in an ultra rich enviornment, he is not hte everyman for the arabs.

3. regardless of what he says, what you may agree with he is responsible for the deaths of hundreds of muslims in the africa attacks, which he claimed responsibility for, and clearly masterminded.

4.you think a muslim state based on wahabi interpretation is a good thing?! i think women should have rights, and flogging people all the time probably isnt the most just thing.

5.nobody saw any angels, there is no allah, mohammed was 1 man who managed to convince a bunch of people to follow him, just like every other 'prophet' (there is no yahweh, or white man god in teh white robe and beard etc)

WAKE UP..this isnt about religon its about economics,power, and national spheres colliding..

do you think the women and children starving in afghanistan are happy to have him there? what has he done beside kill and oppress?