Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectnow, what are YOU talkin about?
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=11218&mesg_id=11256
11256, now, what are YOU talkin about?
Posted by abduhu, Fri Oct-12-01 02:51 AM
>And further, I'd seen the same
>stats you posted on another
>thread about the use of
>false stats by feminists.
>Well, if not "false", then
>sensationalist.

dont remember doing that. so where is this mysterious thread?
oblivion?

>"How ya like me now?" -
>Kool Moe Dee.

"brother, you're dead wrong........And got the nerve to have them Star Trek shades on!" -L.L. Cool J

Words to ponder over............

5.44. It was We who revealed the Torah (to Moses): therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews, by the prophets who bowed (as in Islám) to Allah's will, by the rabbis and the doctors of law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's book, and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men, but fear Me, and sell not My signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed, they are unbelievers.

5.81. If only they had believed in Allah, in the Prophet, and in what hath been revealed to him, never would they have taken them for friends and protectors, but most of them are rebellious wrong-doers.

the biography of Prophet Muhammad (saws):
http://www.witness-pioneer.org/vil/Books/SM_tsn/

The following is paraphrased from today's (10/08/2001) interview with Rumsfeld via sattelite hookup on CBS news this morning:

Gumbel: Can you assess the damages from last nights bombing raids in Kabul?
Rumsfeld: Its too early for any clear assessment

Gumbel: There are reports from the Taliban that there were collateral damages in the forms of Women, children, and elderly, can you confirm or deny these reports

Rumsfeld: There were no civilian casualties, these were all military targets

Gumbel: I thought you said it was too early for any assessment of the raids

Rumsfeld (now squirming in seat): Uhhhhh...ummmmmm.....welllll...i am 'reasonably' sure what I just said was correct

courtesy of abbstrack

subhaanakallahumma (Glory be to you, Oh Allah), wabihamdika (and I praise You). ashhadu anla ilaha illa anta (I bear witness that none has the right to be worshipped except You). astaghfiruka (I seek Your forgiveness), wa atuubu ilaika (and I turn to You in Repentance).