Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: Lighten Up
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10902
10902, RE: Lighten Up
Posted by nyc_rootsfan, Fri Oct-12-01 05:48 AM
heh.forgive for me being shallow, i forgot what an intellect i was dealing with.

ok even though there is really no point in debating such an absurd and racist point lets think for a moment:

if all white societies are built on fear, as you claim..

what about rugged indivdualism/manifest destiny?
sending people to the moon?
countless wars,invasions and genocide? (i mean killing a shit load of people isnt usually what scared people do.
storming beaches at normandy/war in the pacific/)
how did a bunch of scared whiteys manage to keep blacks under the yoke and kill all the indians?

(im not endorsing the above just making a point)

let me ask you, are you implying that fear is a trait more inherit in white people then other races or do you think its sociological?
if its sociological are you implying that it is only americans or all 'white' societies..

i think what your trying to get at, albeit in the wrong guise, is that westerners value life, or value their own life, because they have the advantage, and dont need to use their bodies as weapons out of desperation.

being divisive and hating other people, is not a meritous course. for one who seems to loiter over some sense of spirituality (based on your footer) i would suggest you look inside yourself. all humans are 99% the same genetically, there is no gene for race.
if you dislike it here, you are free to leave, go to africa, go to egypt, go to rwanda, im sure youll find its paradise there.