Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: RASISM *MUST READ*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10891
10891, RE: RASISM *MUST READ*
Posted by cued, Thu Oct-11-01 10:18 AM
You are so far off the mark about rasism that it is impossible to laugh.

Keep on telling Black people to DO something about it. It ain't gone be no running for president. It's gone be killing every single one of you muthafuckas they/we can get our hands on. Don't start this simple-minded ish. And don't say that it is mandatory reading.

I agree with Nettrice, but I have to say you don't wanna go about pushing buttons like this. A "race" war is going to happen in this country, but you've no right to push it along.

As a Black man, what dude said was correct. I'm sure it wasn't just _one_ "individual" white woman, that it was many, so many that they almost look like the same white woman. So many white women... is that just an isolated incident.

And again, PEOPLE OF COLOR CANNOT BE RASIST .

Ok
end of transmission

Q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"americans are gross!" -utamaroho

Uplifting thoughts:

"We are the end result of our ancestors prayers as they died. We you are the sum total of their answered prayers."

"I am because we are; we are because I am."

"falling in love with somebody's soul...their essence their personality their walk their talk the way they speak and smile...no matter what the physical outer body is..male or female...is a temptation i hope i am never foolish enough to resist." - Hot Damali