Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRASISM *MUST READ*
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10889
10889, RASISM *MUST READ*
Posted by TheTruth, Thu Oct-11-01 07:25 AM
"is it rational to anyone to fear someone walking behind them on a dark street late at night? yes. is it rational for a white woman to damn near have a panic attack when a well-dressed black man (like myself) enters the elevator with them, carrying a f*cking laptop computer? hell naw. clutching their purses and shit. i don't want your damn purse or anything you got."

Damn, how ignorant can you be? That's ONE white woman. There are plenty rasist black folks too. I'm soooo sick and tired of this rasist issue, you have no idea. I thought it was only uneduacated fools that could be rasist, but i was proven wrong when i met people who are in fact very smart, yet rasists.

Rasists are WEAK. They fail to see the REAL problems, and put the blame on OTHERS to feel comfortable with their situation. Instead of hatin whites for what their ancestors did back in the day, do something about the situation now! No everything's not perfect, but we've come a long way.

To people who think the US is still a white supremacy, it's not. The reason why blacks are still the ones most represented in the ghettos is 'cause when the discriminating system was dropped, the whites had an advantage over blacks. So when the blacks started from scratch, the whites already had these high possisions. It takes time to correct the mistakes, and if was not long ago the US was still a rasist state. The struggle is not over yet, but we've come a long way. Dont just sit on your butt sayin "i want a black president". Be the one running for president!!! Help makin that positive change. After all, most whites are NOT rasists. But when black see some rasists dudes, they are careful with ALL their white associates. And when the whites see that blacks hate on them (for no reason since they're not rasists), then they think "fuck them"... and it continues like that. lol Y'all see where i'm goin with this? You're certainly not makin a positive change by hatin.

RASISM IS IGNORANCE TO TRUTH AND LACK OF LOVE.

It's still a mystery to me how some blacks fight rasism, yet they ARE rasists! The same goes for every "race" of course. But whites often dont fight rasism 'cause the hate towards them often dont affect them the way whites rasism affects colored people (since whites often have the higher possisions in society).

ALL RASISM IS WRONG. NOT JUST WHEN IT COMES FROM WHITE PEOPLE. BLACKS HATIN ON WHITES ARE JUST AS BAD AS WHITES HATIN ON BLACKS!