Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: White Ppl & Fear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10882
10882, RE: White Ppl & Fear
Posted by kemetian, Thu Oct-11-01 06:04 AM
Yimhotep

>i think "fear of difference" was
>used to justify the murder
>of africans.

i'mmmmmmm, not sure i agree w/ this. the excuse given was inferiority, sub-humanness.

however, it was
>not the root cause, simply
>the propaganda required to stir
>mass hysteria and get people
>to think it was "right".
>
>
>more than anything i think crackas
>have an incessant need for
>"control", which IMO, is a
>product of their development in
>the cold wastelands of central
>eurasia.

i'm glad u said this, b/c someone metntioned "everyone" having the need to control or else they'll feel vulnerable. this is not true. again i must ask ppl to specify who they mean by "everyone." this "need" for control is behavior exhibited (collectively) by whites.

>i think many africans today are
>"fearful" of whites.........which is a
>product of their development in
>a hostile world to them.
>
>
>africans are scared of revolution..................

yes, this may be true but it is not a part of their consciousness rather a reaction to the current situation.

Also Yuckwheat, do u believe that there is a "Zone of Confluence"? i notice u put arabs and asians into the "white" group. i however see them as a hybrid of both the northern and southern cradles, which explains their display of both characteristics. what do u think?

Shemhotep
"Be not arrogant because of your knowledge. Take counsel with the ignorant as well as with the wise. For the limits of knowledge in any field have never been set and no one has ever reached them. Wisdom is rarer than emeralds, and yet it is found among the women who gather at the grindstones."
-The Book of Ptahhotep(excerpt)