Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: White Ppl & Fear
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10877
10877, RE: White Ppl & Fear
Posted by 40thStreetBlack, Wed Oct-10-01 05:44 PM
>interesting thing about white ppl, they're
>scared of everything.

Really? Then how'd they take over most of the world? Must've been something they weren't afraid of while they
were out there raping and pillaging and conquering the rest of the world.

>this is what al qaeda apparently
>understands about white consciousness: it
>is rooted in fear, WP
>re/act in fear. this
>is
>the same fear that they tried
>to instill in enslaved
>africans by beating them to
>near death in front of
>everyone, public lynchings and burning
>crosses. this same fear that
>they try to instill in
>others by publicly proclaiming we
>will fight (destroy?) terrorists and
>everybody who even looks at
>(like?) one - again making
>a public example.

Well apparently long before al qaeda came to this epiphany, white people figured out that this applies to most people,
white or otherwise, because they have used fear to control and dominate other peoples for centuries; that is how
they did it so successfully. In fact they have done it more sucessfully than anyone. So how does this make them more
afraid than anyone else? And how does this suddenly make al qaeda such geniuses for figuring this out?

>so what has the al qaeda
>figured out (whether or not
>they r responsible for WTC)
>that has eluded so many
>others that have been oppressed
>by whites?

They didn't figure anything out that has eluded others. You're acting like they invented terrorism or something.
They just had the balls to pull it off against us on a mass scale, whereas others did not.

>this same fear will be the
>undoing of the domninance of
>white consciousness. WP will just
>scare themselves out of their
>wits. just plant the seed.

It's more likely that white people will turn that fear into a raging fury and go out and kill anyone they fear of being a
threat, regardless of who gets in the way. Interesting theory, though. You should watch this old episode of the Twilight
Zone, "The Monsters Are Due on Maple Street", it pretty much follows what you are describing.

>i think it shows just how
>unstable this civilzation is, built
>on fear.

These reactions you're talking about are happening because we've had it so easy for so long that we're not used to
experiencing fear on this level, so we don't know how to handle it. To say that we've grown soft in our complacency,
sure, I'll buy that. But saying that this entire civilization is "built on fear" is quite a stretch.

>finally, what al qaeda understands is
>what whites call a respect
>4 life is actually a
>fear of death, so al
>qaeda says to that, to
>plant the seed, "as much
>u like life there r
>thousands who love death".
>
>what is most fearful to WP
>is ppl who aren't scared,
>who will not b intimidated.
>
>how do u deal w/ such
>ppl?
>what do u do?
>
>guess we're about to find out.

Yeah, I guess we are. Unfortunately, we've already found out what happens in a situation like this, when the enemy has no
fear of death. Massive amounts of innocent people get killed. Hiroshima and Nagasaki are what happened then, and God knows
what's gonna happen now. Don't sound so enthusiastic about seeing the outcome of this, because it's not gonna be pretty.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful, the strong, the weak, the innocent, the corrupt.
Fear. Fear is my ally." - Darth Maul

The Litany Against Fear

"I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I
will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."

- from Dune, by Frank Herbert