Go back to previous topic
Forum nameOkay Activist Archives
Topic subjectRE: sorry it took so long...
Topic URLhttp://board.okayplayer.com/okp.php?az=show_topic&forum=22&topic_id=10634&mesg_id=10845
10845, RE: sorry it took so long...
Posted by cued, Thu Oct-11-01 07:40 AM
I'm not sure where to start.

But I will say this, Sunday, and I say this with as little stress as possible. White people, people of European descent, have a culture that is made in such as a way as to perpetuate itself and be blind to it. One of the manifestations of this blindness is this whole ideology of "individualism". Because, more than likely, you see yourself as an "individual" you will be unable to see and understand, culturally, the group conciousness amongst both Canadians and Europeans and even yourself. But really, it is as easy as watching television, going to a movie, reading a book, hanging out with your friends, or talking to your parents or other people. It is there... you just don't see it. And that's ok, because you weren't meant to see it.

But still...
it's there.

Peace,

Q

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^*********^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"americans are gross!" -utamaroho

Uplifting thoughts:

"We are the end result of our ancestors prayers as they died. We you are the sum total of their answered prayers."

"I am because we are; we are because I am."

"falling in love with somebody's soul...their essence their personality their walk their talk the way they speak and smile...no matter what the physical outer body is..male or female...is a temptation i hope i am never foolish enough to resist." - Hot Damali